My name is Katie, and I’m a PHOTOGRAPHER
Totally random ‘non-boring’ facts:
- My name has more letters in it than the alphabet
- I have lived in 3 different countries and speak 3 completely non-related languages
- I dislike winter, but I love white fluffy snow and blizzards.
- I can figure skate
- I’ve been known to bicycle in typhoons, with an umbrella in hand, wearing a skirt. It’s not very pleasant.
- I love being on a train and driving at night. I get car sick if I smell gasoline
- City lights make me happy, complete darkness in the wilderness makes me even happier
- I find swimming lanes relaxing
- Apple pie floats my boat, chocolate doesn’t even come close
- I’m a ‘nutritional information label’ junkie
- September and March issues of Vogue magazine must be bought
- When I grow up, I’ll build my own house
- The only reality TV show on my list is Project Runway. Fierce!
- I’ll never stop learning. I’m a nerd at heart
- I like pretty paper, highlighters, sticky notes, colour pens, and good erasers
- COLOUR, I’m in love with colour
I also love: tea, persimmons, rain, mushrooms, sanddollars, acorns, ferns, handmade soap, hydrangeas, ranunculus and peonies, pickles, handcrafts, architecture, and dogs
I don’t like: milk, sugar, and coffee, rush hour traffic (Woot TORONTO!), being lazy, waking up late, clothes dryers, cell phone contracts, TV commercials, listening to music while I read, wearing beige colour, spicy-hot food, and perfume